Piezo Technologies’ K-740 is a fine grain ceramic without the compromises; a modified lead zirconate titanate piezoelectric ceramic that has a high coupling, and very high dielectric constant and piezoelectric constant. The high permittivity and high piezoelectric constant make it an excellent choice for 1-3 composites, and actuator applications.
The design and process created a fine grain ceramic that enhances the performance properties important to high frequency and fine pitch transducer designs. This next generation piezo material redefines the standard for fine grain ceramics.
Piezo Technologies’ new Fine Grain Ceramics offer the following benefits:
- A less porous, more uniform fine grain structure – a new standard.
- Fine grain size enhances structural and performance uniformity of fine pitch transducer designs.
- Higher dielectric constant, d33 and QM versus similar grain structured designs.
- A reliable second source for competitor’s ceramic.
- A viable first choice for fine pitch designs where enhanced performance and element to element uniformity is required.
For more detailed product information, please view our Materials Chart.